Software Engineer at Zenaton - Paris, FranceSalary
€50k – €70k• Company Website https://zenaton.com
This is a unique opportunity for someone who wants to help grow Zenaton into a world-class product that is fast, scalable and resilient. All sorts of challenges arise in the building of an agent installed on thousand servers: ranging from improving existing features to designing new ones at scale! You need to be autonomous, concerned with producing readable and maintainable code and having a knack for solving problems in a pragmatic and efficient way. You will be responsible for implementing new features and improving the overall quality of the code base.
Zenaton keeps innovating with features to make our customers’ lives easier: from building sophisticated workflows in any programming languages, dispatching single task, to monitoring them in real-time and follow your workflows analytics. That will give you many opportunities to have a major impact on the company’s success by producing bleeding edge features.
Day to day, you will :
- Design and implement new features from concept to deployment
- Identify opportunities to improve the product
- Build a best in class experience that developers will love to use
- Troubleshoot issues in the production environment
- Work on the serverless application framework and make Zenaton compatible with it.
- Interact with users and provide support as needed
What we are looking for:
If you have an entrepreneur’s soul and you want to take part in a human adventure with passionate talented people, you will love working here !!
- 3 years of experience in one of these programming languages: Node.js, Python or Go
- Bonus if you have already written a package
- Bonus if you already have a good understanding of serverless frameworks
- Practice tests, test strategies, and code coverage - identify testing gaps and improve tests
- Write clear documentation so that other developers can jump in and get things done
- Familiarity with AWS / Docker / Kubernetes
- Interested in learning a new language: Elixir
To be the best fit for this project, you need
- Love solving technical problems
- Have excellent communication skills
- Consider yourself a team player.
- Dedication to meet project deadlines in a timely manner
- Focus on customer care
- Attention to detail
If you are interested in the project, please reply with your previous experience