- Upload Your CV
- Go to your Inbox & Confirm Your Application
For any enquiries on this job please contact the job poster
£60k - £90k
WHO WE ARE
We’re a tech-first scale-up regarded as one of the hottest payments fintechs in London. Founded in 2016, our cloud-native payments platform is used by over 25 of the most exciting and disruptive banks and fintechs in the world including N26, Holvi, Viva, Tandem and Ebury.
WHAT IT’S LIKE TO WORK HERE
Building greatness in a disruptive era requires strong ambition, talent, curiosity, diversity of thought and a belief that we’re better together. We want our employees to grow whilst with us so we’ve created an environment that encourages everyone to learn, challenge each other and create extraordinary experiences for themselves, their colleagues and our customers. We are continually on the lookout for talented people from all backgrounds that can further contribute to this amazing culture.
OUR TECHNICAL ENVIRONMENT
Our Engineering Team consists of over sixty five Senior Software Developers that are responsible for the end-to-end ownership of our platform, from architecture through to infrastructure. Individually they are all exceptional at what they do, but by working collaboratively within a team, consistently applying best-practice and automating absolutely everything they are able to build world-class software for our customers.
We don’t mind whereabouts our Developers are based as we are happy for our team to work from anywhere in the UK or EU, with most of them choosing to work remotely most of the time. That being said, we do also have London and Amsterdam offices, so should they ever wish to work from these, they are most welcome.
THE TOOLS WE USE
It’s very much a “best tool for the job” mentality at Form3 and our tech-stack is continually evolving but to give you a flavour of what we’re currently working with here are some of the tools we use;
Languages: Go (and some Java, Python, Ruby)
Tools: Kubernetes, Terraform, Docker, Vault, Consul, Linkerd, AWS: SQS, SNS, EC2, RDS
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD, Pair-Programming
THE SKILLS WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Whilst experience of the above technologies would be nice, it is by no means essential. We are looking to speak with well-rounded, Senior Software Developers who have a breadth of experience across a variety of programming languages, have an understanding of distributed systems and cloud computing alongside an appreciation of automation and the DevOps culture. Candidates should also value the importance of code quality and software development best-practice, whilst being passionate about technology and enjoy working collaboratively within a team.
Our hiring process varies depending on the role and the candidate, but this should give you an idea of the steps you should expect to follow:
Phone screen with our Talent Team (30-45 minutes)
Take home assignment written in Go (approx 4-8 hours)
Technical interview with 3 members of our Engineering Team via video-link (1 hour 30 minutes)Apply ⎘ Copy Link ↗ Visit Link
$40k - $85k
We are actively seeking the best engineering talent regardless of programming language, so background in these technologies is not necessarily required, but some of the technologies our team currently uses include:
• 4+ years relevant experience as a Software Engineer with a strong team
• Technolodies to know Go, Redis, Postgres, Docker, Kubernetes
• Experience with Agile Product Development processes and individual contribution
• Tests (unit, functional, integration) and understanding how to apply them
• Understanding and practically using SOLID, GRASP, common design patterns
• Ability to follow Micro Service Oriented Architecture (pros/cons)
• Relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline from a top global University
• Go, Python (Django/Vanilla)
• Team/component/project lead experience
• A well-maintained Github profile with samples of your prior work. Relevant open-source commits or other public work vetted by developers online is a big plus
• Experience in building easy-to-use consumer products
• Experience building FinTech products or other financial systems
• Passion for Bitcoin and Blockchain technologies and a detailed understanding of how they work
• Experience working with a remote team
$70k - $110k
Chorus One is close to releasing a validating node for the Cosmos network. We are actively searching for a Blockchain Engineer to build validating nodes for other decentralized networks. The work consists of reviewing codebases of other decentralized networks, designing a path forward to deploy validating nodes using our internal infrastructure and to ensure operational security in deployed infrastructure. This position is a unique opportunity to work with a very experienced team on cutting-edge decentralized networks and financial services around cryptocurrency.
The ideal candidate:
$70K – $120K
Hypergrowth is seeking an experienced Blockchain Developer who has solid expertise in system and software architecture, delivering scalable Enterprise software. The perfect individual will be confident and experienced with relevant full life-cycle architecture and software development capabilities.
$35K – $45K
As a Junior Blockchain Engineer, you will be part of a team of Engineers delivering the core Karatcoin technology product. This includes the core Blockchain node and a suite of innovative smart contracts. The Blockchain space is young and evolving so the role would suit a self-starter who is ready to dive into space with support from Senior Engineers.
We work in a decentralized model, allowing you to work from anywhere. The physical HQ is in the United Kingdom, with offices in London (UK) and Biella (IT).
Karatcoin has an ambitious program to create a suite of Blockchain tools and products that will enhance the environment and form the basis for future products and businesses. By joining Karatcoin you will have the chance to help create these tools and products in an environment where research and investigation are valued.
We need to complete a tech team to start work on the next quarter.
The aspiring workers will initially sign a Letter of Intent, then a final Agreement at the beginning of the works.
• Bug fixing on existing codebases
• Performance testing on existing codebases
• Producing documentation
• Completing Agile tickets
• Enhancing existing tooling
• Contributing to design discussions
• Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals (data structures, algorithmic complexity, etc)
• Experience in strongly-typed languages (C/C++, Golang)
• Interested in Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, the cryptocurrency space
• Self-learner but not afraid to ask for help when they need to.
• Comfortable working in a self-organizing team.
• Comfortable communicating in verbal and written format.
• Understanding of cryptography
• Attends Blockchain related meetups
• Writes Open Source code for personal projects.
We believe in diversity of background and thought, and work hard to cultivate a place where everyone is valued and empowered.
If you are up for a great challenge and get excited about developing the next frontier of technologies apply now!