- Upload Your CV
- Go to your Inbox & Confirm Your Application
For any enquiries on this job please contact the job poster
$90k - $150k
Like building services and RESTful APIs? We use Go to make our Balloon engine…go. We also use MongoDB, Redis, Docker, and we put it all on AWS. You have experience building scalable services for a production environment. You love to build, create, teach, and learn.
We are a pre-Series A startup and building out the core engineering team. Experience building services for production environments is required and early stage startup experience is strongly preferred. You should be:
Compensation includes competitive startup salary and equity, and benefits including health, vision, and dental.
€60k - €95k
Headquartered in London, the FinTech capital of the world, Form3 are building the most exciting payments technology company on the planet. Our mission is simple: transform payments technology to enable the global financial community to move money in real-time.
Being a tech-first business, we place emphasis on thinking outside-the-box. By utilising the latest cloud-native technologies we find innovative solutions to problems that others would deem unsolvable. We live and breathe open-source, prioritise best-practice and automation while Slack is at the heart of everything we do.
We advocate a positive work-life balance and offer a super flexible, remote-friendly working environment. We don’t mind whereabouts our Engineers are based as we are happy for our team to work from anywhere in the UK or EU, with most of them choosing to work remotely most of the time. However, we also have offices in London and Amsterdam, so should they ever wish to work from these, they are most welcome.
Our Engineering Team consists of over forty Senior Engineers that are responsible for the end-to-end ownership of our platform, from architecture through to infrastructure. Individually they are all exceptional at what they do, but by working collaboratively within a team, consistently applying best-practice and automating absolutely everything they build world-class software for our customers.
There are a wide range of problems to tackle as an Engineer at Form3, from configuring nginx proxies to writing custom payment routing and handling logic. It’s very much a “best tool for the job” mentality here and our tech-stack is forever evolving. Our primary programming language is Go however we do have some services written using Java, Python and Ruby.
AWS, Microservices, Go, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Vault, Consul, Linkerd, Elasticsearch, Clean Code, TDD, BDD, Pair Programming, Agile, Kanban, Scrum
Whilst experience of the above technologies and methodologies would be nice, it is by no means essential. We are looking to speak with Senior Engineers that;
• Understand distributed systems and cloud computing • Appreciate the DevOps culture and the value of automation • Place emphasis on code quality and software development best-practice • Are passionate about technology and enjoy working collaboratively within a team • Have a breadth of experience across a variety of programming languages
For more information on Form3 please visit our website or take a look at our company profiles on StackOverflow, GitHub and LinkedIn.
• 100% remote working • 30 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays) • Great tech-stack, challenging projects and an exceptional team of Senior Engineers to work alongside • Regular paid trips to London to spend time with our awesome team • Tech-first FinTech scale-up with limitless possibilities to progress your career
$75k – $150k
ClearBlade provides an industry leading IoT platform. As such it demands knowledge across a wide domain of computer languages, user interfaces and infrastructure. We are looking for an experienced software developer with a passion for quality, performance, and scalability.
This position is for a professional services engineer who is experienced with performing technical implementations and training customers and support in the ClearBlade platform. Candidate must be comfortable working alone and in a small team, but also comfortable with rapid growth of the team and the company. Good communication and cooperation skills are a must. Candidate must also be interested in providing technical support to clients and team.
• 3+ years in a professional services environment in the software industry
• Hands-on experience with Unix (Linux MacOS), Docker, Git/Github, BitBucket, Jenkins, and web servers. • Ability to autonomously pursue elegant solutions to open-ended problems. • Demonstrate experience with continuous integration and agile software development. • Practical experience with SDLC tools like Git/Github, BitBucket, Jira and Jenkins • Experience with major cloud offerings for compute, storage and networking • Understanding of protocols for enterprise communication (SOAP, JMS, AMQP), web server communication (REST, JSON, MQTT), device communication (BLE, Zigbee) and industrial communication (MODBUS, CANBUS, SNMP) • Strong analytics and problem-solving skills with the ability to identify and analyze issues quickly.
• Familiarity and experience with IoT-specific development issues, including challenges associated with programming small sensor devices. • Experience with Google Cloud services and tools • Proven track record of identifying and championing new technologies that enhance the software quality, developer productivity, and end-user experience. • Experience in functional, regression, and performance testing. • Experience with IoT devices like Raspberry Pi as a gateway and a Silicon Labs Thunderboard as a BLE sensor.
To succeed here you need to be obsessive about learning new technologies, excited to solve hard software problems, and curious about how we can enable others to build amazing IoT solutions. A mindset focused on writing software that is well tested, secure by default, and performs at scale that can support millions of connected devices is a necessity. You must be able to collaborate with others well and work effectively on your own projects with little oversight.
This position will be based in Austin, TX. Candidates must live in or be willing to relocate to Austin, TX or the surrounding area.
• Close tight-knit team • Ability to work remote • Unlimited paid vacation • Group health, dental, and life insurance
ClearBlade is a rapidly growing Internet of Things software company focused on Industrial, Transportation, Buildings Facilities and Communication Service Provider market segments. We spend a lot of time together in our historical building downtown off 5th and Congress, and that experience shouldn’t be painful. We get together after work for events and happy hours when possible. Our team is dedicated, wickedly smart and motivated to dominate the IoT software space. It’s a great environment for innovation and personal success. If you are up for this kind of adventure, challenge and commitment, we would like to have a conversation with you.
$80k – $100k
At Rokk3r we support entrepreneurs and companies that want to leverage exponential technologies to transform their businesses or develop entirely new ventures. Rokk3r partners leverage our global idea to exit ecosystem to understand the exponential context, identify and validate new opportunities, and create entirely new businesses.
As a Technology Lead at Rokk3r you will be working on our Coubild team in partnership with entrepreneurs, and existing organizations to help architect, validate and build technology for early-stage startups.
Responsibilities * Ability to architect modern and innovative solutions using cutting edge technology. * Research and suggest updates to process and technology regularly to stay relevant. * Team alignment on overarching Cobuild strategy, which should align with Company Building, Taking Learnings from Company building. * Alignment with Management on Company Vision, and participation in the execution of the tangible goals that have been given to the Cobuild unit. * Optimization of the startup launch process (e.g. from nothing to product) * Optimization of the iteration process (e.g. changes need to be updated) * Optimization of the measurement process (e.g. KPIs have been defined, and need to be measured, and also need to roll up into some company reporting mechanism). * Constant mentorship and leadership of the Engineering Team. * Provide an environment that supports communication, collaboration, and alignment to the bigger vision of the company. * Implementation of Performance Tracking Processes on Teams * Implementation of Automation Processes for Company Builds, and Company Reporting Structures to Management * Participation and Thought Leadership in Steering Committees * Thought Leadership (e.g. Blogs, Education) * Optimization of the Product Build Lifecycle
Skills * Critical Thinking * Product Management Methodologies (SCRUM, Agile) * Relevant Infrastructure Experience (e.g. GCE and AWS) * Microservice Architecture Experience * Authentication Standards and Best Practices * Development Standards and Best Practices * Continuous Integration and Deployment * Client Service Architecture Experience (Mobile, Web via Angular2, ReactJS, ReactNative, etc…) * Application Development Experience (Several Product Builds under belt, from first line of code to growth phases)
Languages * Golang, NodeJS, Python, C++ , Java, Swift, etc…
Experience * Experience with Leading a Multi-Faceted Team (e.g. Engineering, Design, Architecture, Growth, Product) * Startup Team Experience * Investor Communications and Thought Leadership * Experience with TDD * Experience with Analytics Infrastructures (e.g. Product Architecture Experience of different system types (e.g. Machine Learning infrastructure, Big Data infrastructure, IoT infrastructure, etc…) * Infrastructure Security Best Practices * Application Security Best Practices * Data Storage Security Best Practices