- Upload Your CV
- Go to your Inbox & Confirm Your Application
For any enquiries on this job please contact the job poster
$90k - $150k
Like building services and RESTful APIs? We use Go to make our Balloon engine…go. We also use MongoDB, Redis, Docker, and we put it all on AWS. You have experience building scalable services for a production environment. You love to build, create, teach, and learn.
We are a pre-Series A startup and building out the core engineering team. Experience building services for production environments is required and early stage startup experience is strongly preferred. You should be:
Compensation includes competitive startup salary and equity, and benefits including health, vision, and dental.
€60k - €95k
Headquartered in London, the FinTech capital of the world, Form3 are building the most exciting payments technology company on the planet. Our mission is simple: transform payments technology to enable the global financial community to move money in real-time.
Being a tech-first business, we place emphasis on thinking outside-the-box. By utilising the latest cloud-native technologies we find innovative solutions to problems that others would deem unsolvable. We live and breathe open-source, prioritise best-practice and automation while Slack is at the heart of everything we do.
We advocate a positive work-life balance and offer a super flexible, remote-friendly working environment. We don’t mind whereabouts our Engineers are based as we are happy for our team to work from anywhere in the UK or EU, with most of them choosing to work remotely most of the time. However, we also have offices in London and Amsterdam, so should they ever wish to work from these, they are most welcome.
Our Engineering Team consists of over forty Senior Engineers that are responsible for the end-to-end ownership of our platform, from architecture through to infrastructure. Individually they are all exceptional at what they do, but by working collaboratively within a team, consistently applying best-practice and automating absolutely everything they build world-class software for our customers.
There are a wide range of problems to tackle as an Engineer at Form3, from configuring nginx proxies to writing custom payment routing and handling logic. It’s very much a “best tool for the job” mentality here and our tech-stack is forever evolving. Our primary programming language is Go however we do have some services written using Java, Python and Ruby.
AWS, Microservices, Go, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Vault, Consul, Linkerd, Elasticsearch, Clean Code, TDD, BDD, Pair Programming, Agile, Kanban, Scrum
Whilst experience of the above technologies and methodologies would be nice, it is by no means essential. We are looking to speak with Senior Engineers that;
• Understand distributed systems and cloud computing • Appreciate the DevOps culture and the value of automation • Place emphasis on code quality and software development best-practice • Are passionate about technology and enjoy working collaboratively within a team • Have a breadth of experience across a variety of programming languages
For more information on Form3 please visit our website or take a look at our company profiles on StackOverflow, GitHub and LinkedIn.
• 100% remote working • 30 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays) • Great tech-stack, challenging projects and an exceptional team of Senior Engineers to work alongside • Regular paid trips to London to spend time with our awesome team • Tech-first FinTech scale-up with limitless possibilities to progress your career
$35K – $45K
As a Junior Blockchain Engineer, you will be part of a team of Engineers delivering the core Karatcoin technology product. This includes the core Blockchain node and a suite of innovative smart contracts. The Blockchain space is young and evolving so the role would suit a self-starter who is ready to dive into space with support from Senior Engineers.
We work in a decentralized model, allowing you to work from anywhere. The physical HQ is in the United Kingdom, with offices in London (UK) and Biella (IT).
Karatcoin has an ambitious program to create a suite of Blockchain tools and products that will enhance the environment and form the basis for future products and businesses. By joining Karatcoin you will have the chance to help create these tools and products in an environment where research and investigation are valued.
We need to complete a tech team to start work on the next quarter.
The aspiring workers will initially sign a Letter of Intent, then a final Agreement at the beginning of the works.
• Bug fixing on existing codebases
• Performance testing on existing codebases
• Producing documentation
• Completing Agile tickets
• Enhancing existing tooling
• Contributing to design discussions
• Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals (data structures, algorithmic complexity, etc)
• Experience in strongly-typed languages (C/C++, Golang)
• Interested in Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, the cryptocurrency space
• Self-learner but not afraid to ask for help when they need to.
• Comfortable working in a self-organizing team.
• Comfortable communicating in verbal and written format.
• Understanding of cryptography
• Attends Blockchain related meetups
• Writes Open Source code for personal projects.
We believe in diversity of background and thought, and work hard to cultivate a place where everyone is valued and empowered.
If you are up for a great challenge and get excited about developing the next frontier of technologies apply now!