- Upload Your CV
- Go to your Inbox & Confirm Your Application
For any enquiries on this job please contact the job poster
£75k - £100k
Headquartered in London, the FinTech capital of the world, Form3 are building the most exciting banking technology company on the planet. Our mission is simple: transform payments technology to enable the global financial community to move money in real-time.
Being a tech-first business, we place emphasis on thinking outside-the-box. By utilising the latest cloud-native technologies we find innovative solutions to problems that others would deem unsolvable. We live and breathe open-source, prioritise best-practice and automation while Slack is at the heart of everything we do.
We advocate a positive work-life balance and offer a super flexible, remote-friendly working environment. We don’t mind whereabouts our Engineers are based as we are happy for our team to work from anywhere in the UK or EU, with most of them choosing to work remotely most of the time. However, we also have offices in London and Amsterdam, so should they ever wish to work from these, they are most welcome.
Our Engineering Team consists of over thirty-five Senior Engineers that are responsible for the end-to-end ownership of our platform, from architecture through to infrastructure. Individually they are all exceptional at what they do, but by working collaboratively within a team, consistently applying best-practice and automating absolutely everything they build world-class software for our customers.
There are a wide range of problems to tackle as an Engineer at Form3, from configuring nginx proxies to writing custom payment routing and handling logic. It’s very much a “best tool for the job” mentality here and our tech-stack is forever evolving. Our primary programming language is Go however we do have some services written using Java, Python and Ruby.
AWS, Microservices, Go, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Vault, Consul, Linkerd, Elasticsearch, Clean Code, TDD, BDD, Pair Programming, Agile, Kanban, Scrum
We are looking to speak with Senior Engineers that are EU citizens and based in the UK or Europe with;
Experience or interest in Go programming language
Understanding of distributed systems and cloud computing
Appreciate the **DevOps **culture and the value of automation
Place emphasis on code quality, BDD/TDD and software development best-practice
Are passionate about technology and enjoy working collaboratively within a team
Have a breadth of experience across a variety of programming languages
• 100% remote working • 30 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays) • Great tech-stack, challenging projects and an exceptional team of Senior Engineers to work alongside • Regular paid trips to London to spend time with our awesome team • Tech-first FinTech scale-up with limitless possibilities to progress your career
Screening call with Talent Team (30 minutes)
Take home test (4 - 6 hours)
Technical interview (1 hour and 30 minutes)
$80k – $120k
As a Senior Back End Developer at Network Perception, you will lead the design and implementation of a state-of-the-art network modeling solution that is a core part of our software products. This position combines in-depth knowledge about networking protocols and access control algorithms with extensive software engineering practice and the ability to implement reliable software modules with highly-usable APIs.
• Lead the implementation of a network modeling module • Analyze complex requirements and identify efficient design options • Build reusable code and libraries for future use • Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability • Implement security and data protection • Design and implement data storage solutions • Collaborate as a full time member of the software development team • Participate in code reviews and research discussions • Support quality assessment operations and technical requests from developers and users
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills • In-depth knowledge about networking protocols and the TCP/IP stack • Perfect understanding of access control lists, address translation, tunneling, and standard routing protocols • Expert in a high-performance programming language such as C++ or Golang • Fluent with Unix toolset, Git, and Python • Solid experience with test-driven development • BS or MS in Computer Science (or related) with at least 5 years of relevant experience
Additional experience highly desirable:
• Experience with high-performance computing, scalable memory allocation, and/or task scheduling • Excellent ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and discuss options • Strong knowledge of formal methods and software verification • Experience with computer security and secure programming