- Upload Your CV
- Go to your Inbox & Confirm Your Application
For any enquiries on this job please contact the job poster
£75k - £100k
Headquartered in London, the FinTech capital of the world, Form3 are building the most exciting banking technology company on the planet. Our mission is simple: transform payments technology to enable the global financial community to move money in real-time.
Being a tech-first business, we place emphasis on thinking outside-the-box. By utilising the latest cloud-native technologies we find innovative solutions to problems that others would deem unsolvable. We live and breathe open-source, prioritise best-practice and automation while Slack is at the heart of everything we do.
We advocate a positive work-life balance and offer a super flexible, remote-friendly working environment. We don’t mind whereabouts our Engineers are based as we are happy for our team to work from anywhere in the UK or EU, with most of them choosing to work remotely most of the time. However, we also have offices in London and Amsterdam, so should they ever wish to work from these, they are most welcome.
Our Engineering Team consists of over thirty-five Senior Engineers that are responsible for the end-to-end ownership of our platform, from architecture through to infrastructure. Individually they are all exceptional at what they do, but by working collaboratively within a team, consistently applying best-practice and automating absolutely everything they build world-class software for our customers.
There are a wide range of problems to tackle as an Engineer at Form3, from configuring nginx proxies to writing custom payment routing and handling logic. It’s very much a “best tool for the job” mentality here and our tech-stack is forever evolving. Our primary programming language is Go however we do have some services written using Java, Python and Ruby.
AWS, Microservices, Go, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Vault, Consul, Linkerd, Elasticsearch, Clean Code, TDD, BDD, Pair Programming, Agile, Kanban, Scrum
We are looking to speak with Senior Engineers that are EU citizens and based in the UK or Europe with;
Experience or interest in Go programming language
Understanding of distributed systems and cloud computing
Appreciate the **DevOps **culture and the value of automation
Place emphasis on code quality, BDD/TDD and software development best-practice
Are passionate about technology and enjoy working collaboratively within a team
Have a breadth of experience across a variety of programming languages
• 100% remote working • 30 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays) • Great tech-stack, challenging projects and an exceptional team of Senior Engineers to work alongside • Regular paid trips to London to spend time with our awesome team • Tech-first FinTech scale-up with limitless possibilities to progress your career
Screening call with Talent Team (30 minutes)
Take home test (4 - 6 hours)
Technical interview (1 hour and 30 minutes)
$110k – $135k
Wanderu, a 2016 Inc Magazine Top 15 Company, is a fast-growing startup that simplifies the process of comparing and purchasing ground transportation in more than 40 countries. Wanderu instantly searches over 200 different bus and train operators, routes, and schedules, empowering millions of travelers to find the right trip for them at the best price. Be a part of an exciting, fast-paced startup environment and make a difference in the world.
We hire people who are driven, solutions-focused, and passionate about their work. Our employees never fill a single role and always rise to new challenges with excitement and curiosity.
We are seeking experienced engineers to join our Platform Engineering team. In this role, you will be key to the development and management of the Wanderu technology platform. As a member of this team, you will work closely with others in an exciting environment using the latest technologies including NoSQL and graph search technologies. You will start fast and ship features and fixes in your first week.
You learned CS concepts in school like linked lists, graphs, Big “O” notation, search and sorting, but you wondered why everybody used a relational db for everything.
You thrive in an environment that doesn’t get bogged down with red-tape and encourages creative solutions to complex problems.
You desire to have an impact with what you do and want to see what you build help people.
You know that there is never just one path to a solution and that the key is finding the solution that helps move the product and team forward quickly without sacrificing quality.
You like to travel and wondered how technology could have made the experience better.
When you run into every-day problems, you think to yourself “How can I automate this?” or “How can I make this work better?”
When you were a child, you disassembled your toys to see how they worked. Most of the time, the pieces came back together in the right order.
Your engineering career started on the front-end or the back-end, but you feel comfortable contributing across the full stack.
• We are polyglots for everything – coding languages, frameworks, databases, and human languages • We choose the best technologies for a given problem and are not afraid to try something new • We implement Python, Golang and node.js for our APIs, backed by MongoDB, PostgreSQL, and a myriad of AWS resources • We employ agile methodologies (combination of Scrum and Kanban) and deploy to production frequently • We negotiate on “right” vs “right now” to deliver a minimally viable product to our customers as quickly as possible, analyzing the results and building on them to continuously improve. • We are a team and support each other on all challenges • We maintain standards of code quality and testability • We have fun together and celebrate each other’s accomplishments
• Experience with writing scalable REST Services backed by high-performance databases • Experience with designing and developing high-volume transactional e-commerce systems • At least 3-5 years of experience developing with node.js, Python or equivalent languages for high traffic websites Desirable skills • MongoDB / PostgreSQL / Redis experience • Experience building scalable I18N/L10N support for data models and APIs • Experience working with geolocation APIs and data • Knowledge of Apache Kafka, Elasticsearch, and AWS resources like SQS, Redshift and RDS
How to apply
If you think this describes you, email us your resume along with any additional requirements to email@example.com.
Benefits • Health benefits including dental & vision • Remote and Work from Home Friendly • Stock options – all employees benefit from the performance of the company • Unlimited vacation policy • Quarterly Internal Hackathons where we get to work on crazy fun ideas • Lunch & Learns by industry leaders • Ping-pong table • Compensated travel tickets • Fully stocked snack kitchen • Team outings • Happy hour every Friday
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
$35K – $45K
As a Junior Blockchain Engineer, you will be part of a team of Engineers delivering the core Karatcoin technology product. This includes the core Blockchain node and a suite of innovative smart contracts. The Blockchain space is young and evolving so the role would suit a self-starter who is ready to dive into space with support from Senior Engineers.
We work in a decentralized model, allowing you to work from anywhere. The physical HQ is in the United Kingdom, with offices in London (UK) and Biella (IT).
Karatcoin has an ambitious program to create a suite of Blockchain tools and products that will enhance the environment and form the basis for future products and businesses. By joining Karatcoin you will have the chance to help create these tools and products in an environment where research and investigation are valued.
We need to complete a tech team to start work on the next quarter.
The aspiring workers will initially sign a Letter of Intent, then a final Agreement at the beginning of the works.
• Bug fixing on existing codebases
• Performance testing on existing codebases
• Producing documentation
• Completing Agile tickets
• Enhancing existing tooling
• Contributing to design discussions
• Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals (data structures, algorithmic complexity, etc)
• Experience in strongly-typed languages (C/C++, Golang)
• Interested in Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, the cryptocurrency space
• Self-learner but not afraid to ask for help when they need to.
• Comfortable working in a self-organizing team.
• Comfortable communicating in verbal and written format.
• Understanding of cryptography
• Attends Blockchain related meetups
• Writes Open Source code for personal projects.
We believe in diversity of background and thought, and work hard to cultivate a place where everyone is valued and empowered.
If you are up for a great challenge and get excited about developing the next frontier of technologies apply now!