We are looking for talented Senior Golang Developer to join our Imunify Security teams.
We are CloudLinux Inc., the maker of the #1 OS for web-hosting providers. We develop our products -- CloudLinux OS, KernelCare, and Imunify360 -- using the most innovative technologies. Our products are used by thousands of companies around the world, including Dell, GoDaddy, IBM, 1&1, Endurance and many others.
Imunify Security is an innovative security solution, powered by Artificial Intelligence for Linux web-servers. It is designed specifically for shared and VPS/Dedicated servers. The automated, easy to use security solution with the six-layer approach to security delivers comprehensive and complete attack prevention.
Work is fully remote, with flexible hours, where you can plan your day and work from anywhere.
More details about the project you can find on product website Imunify360.com, about the company on Cloudlinux.com.
- 5+ years experience in software development
- Knowledge, understanding and ability to select and analyze the performance of classical algorithms and data structures
- Ability to write and maintain code in accordance with the Go style guide
- Experience in multithreaded programming and development of asynchronous applications
- Good understanding of the network stack and TCP / IP, HTTP in particular
- Knowledge of Go-testing and debugging tools
- Performance analysis and optimization
- Knowledge of Git, good Linux / Unix proficiency
- Teamwork skills
- Ability to read and understand someone else's code
- Good English level, ability to read technical documentation
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of Python, C/C++ or any other programming language
- Experience in open-source projects
- Knowledge of Internet security basics
- Knowledge and ability to select suitable data serialization algorithms
- Familiarity with embedded databases (storage engines) BoltDB, LevelDB and / or others
- Integration with C code and libraries
Perks & Benefits
⎘ Copy Link
↗ Visit Link
- A great opportunity for professional development within the young and fast-growing company
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Remote work with long-term employment on a full-time basis under contract
- High-level compensation based on the performance reviews
- Compensation in the US dollars
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Medical insurance (according to the company policy)
- Days off on national holidays
- Individual coach sessions;
- Ability to study and attend seminars and training according to the request;
- Co-working and gym/sports compensations (according to the company policy);
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.