2nd Platform Engineer - Go Lang at Aicumen Technologies - California, Bengaluru, Berlin, Remote
Salary $80,000 to $120,000 a year
Company Website http://www.aicumen.com
Published October 2018
Applicants This Week 2
Aicumen Technologies Inc., a truly digital company, is building transformational solutions and business models that harness value from the complex digital interactions using Krama, its proprietary cooperative digital mesh that supports creating the digital order.
Krama seamlessly brings together intelligence, connectedness, and trust to create a fundamental digital fabric on which new digital services can be directly built. More on this here - http://aicumen.com/krama.html
Experience: 2+ years in Go Lang coding
Location: Bangalore / Berlin / California
Responsibilities / Here’s what you love doing:
- Communicate, collect and analyze the requirements and convert them to elegant piece of code
- Design short code sprints. Help fellow members with test & integration.
- Share module development progress with the development team and product managers
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams in the solution ecosystem for bug tracking
- Take part in Go Lang Dev. conf., sprint meetings & retrospectives
- Address issues filed in the GitHub repos and squash them with PRs.
Requirement / Here’s what we love seeing in you:
- Agile coding exposure in Go Lang, (Rust and JS are welcome as well!)
- Hands-on experience in deploying systems on docker, Kube or mesos
- Strong background in software development and SDLC (preferred)
- Familiarity with Agile framework (and others too!)
- Organizing abilities in developing & delivering modules on time
- Excellent communication skills & Problem-solving aptitude
- Hands-on experience in using packages like - net, time, math, runtime, libp2p etc.
- Experience in marrying code with IPFS, Redis & other NoSQL DBs
- Fluency in JIRA, Travis CI and package managers such as gx & get
- BS/MS/BE in Computer Science Engineering or related field (preferred)
Opportunity to converge ideas and work together with some of the brightest minds in IoT, Blockchain, and AI
Explore the unturned rocks and deliver solutions to “real world” problems
Great office space and community to ask for help and guidance
Broader exposure to platforms that support next generation of digital solutions that empowers the untapped whitespaces.