Back End Developer (m/f) at Quoori - Hamburg, GermanySalary
€55k - €70k• Company Website https://www.linkedin.com/company/quooriinc
We‘re looking for a Back-End Developer (Golang) capable of taking mobile application design to the next level. Because you’re joining us at the beginning of our journey, you’ll have the unique opportunity not only to shape your role at Quoori, but also part of the DNA that Quoori will be known for.
As our Back-End Developer, you’ll
- Deliver innovative, engaging cloud products on mobile devices and mobile web apps
- Lead the way on project architecture and database structure while utilizing best practices in performance, stability, scalability, and security
- Work closely with front-end developers across the organization to continuously improve our ability to deliver awesome mobile experiences quickly
- Contribute to concept development with multi-disciplinary teams of developers, creatives, and producers
- Analyze and evolve components to scale and address new requirements
Who You Are
You’re a brilliant problem solver, quick grasp, self-starter, and excellent communicator with a passion for your work. We’re looking for someone who’s excited about being part of our journey.
Position Requirements (must haves)
2+ years of experience as a back-end-developer
Must have experience with server-side-programming-languages (Golang, Java). Most interesting to us is hands-on Golang experience.
Experience in multi-cloud architecture and knowledge of edge computing
Experience in designing, deploying and running 24⁄7 services at a production level
Creative problem solving; independent (and team!) thinking; great communication skills
Basic knowledge of emergent technologies like Machine Learning and Big Data
You should be business functional in English as we are located in Hamburg with our corporate headquarters in San Francisco. There is a potential opportunity for travel to the US.
Nice to Haves
AWS (Amazon Web Services)
GCP (Google Cloud Platform)