Back End Engineer at PlusPeter - Berlin, GermanySalary
€45k - €65k• Company Website https://www.pluspeter.com
- You are a team player and love to share your knowledge.
- You strive for building modern, maintainable, resilient and scalable APIs
- You care about the quality of your work and strive to understand and meet best practices in service development
- You are open to new technologies, innovative ways of working and lean prototyping methods.
- You find pragmatic solutions while finding a balance between good engineering and pace.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor‘s degree or comparable experience
- 2 + years relevant work experience as a front end or full stack developer
- Excellent in at least one technology used for modern back end development. Golang, Java, Python, Ruby, Elixir etc
- Experience with at least one RDBMS and an understanding of database design
- Experience with at least one NoSQL database eg MongoDB, CouchDB etc
- Microservice or SOA experience is a big plus
Attractive salary: We offer a good monthly pay with a performance-based bonus system and options for company stakes.
Development potential: The detailed training, professional support and our career opportunities offer you the foundation for your career.
Space for development: Varied and challenging activities with plenty of room for creative participation.
Startup Feeling: We are a strong and dynamic team. Regular team lunches and team events are a matter of course.
Nice to have: For free you get Club Mate, a 24⁄7 coffee flat rate and of course fresh organic fruit for your healthy dose of Vitamin C. By working from the home office, you’ll get all the flexibility.