- Upload Your CV
- Go to your Inbox & Confirm Your Application
For any enquiries on this job please contact the job poster
$80k – $140k• Company Website http://www.koho.ca
About the Role:
Our tech team is made up of creative problem solvers who think differently and believe in the impossible. The team is actively trying to change financial services in Canada, and we’re looking for sharp and fun-lovin’ people to join us. Maybe that’s you?
As a Backend Developer at KOHO, you will be creating backend APIs for some pretty slick tools that will power the operations of KOHO. Pretty neat, right? The results of your work will support the day-to-day functioning of KOHO and will directly impact our (beloved!) users’ experience.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• 2+ years of industry software engineer and architecture experience • A familiarity with the SDLC • A passion for technology • A passion for hands-on data-driven architecture • Competence in one or more programming languages • A deep interest in automation and quality assurance • A commitment to data-driven insights
• Go (a.k.a. Golang) • Postgres • RabbitMQ • Amazon AWS • Docker • Event Sourcing • Command Query Responsibility Segregation (CQRS) • Staged Event-Driven Architecture (SEDA) • Domain-Driven Design (DDD)
Bonus Round Skills + Experience:
• Ionic • PhoneGap • AngularJS • TypeScript • Machine Learning • Data Science • Startup experience
Joining the (lovely) KOHO Team:
We invest time and resources into making sure KOHO is as good as the people we hire. Our culture is one of collaboration, creativity, and diverse perspective.
Just some of the reasons to apply:
• Solve an important problem with an exceptional team • Earn equity in a company you believe in • Growth-minded company, including access to a personal coach • Full health and dental coverage • Dog friendly office! • Snacks, beer, and weekly team lunches • Unlimited personal time to give you the flexibility you need!
The Fine Print:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and uniqueness at our company.
KOHO is trusted with highly sensitive information. Upon joining the team, you may be asked to undergo security screening including a criminal record check.
*The KOHO Visa Prepaid card is issued by Peoples Trust Company pursuant to license by Visa Int.