Get access to exclusive discount on Golang courses up to 25% off
Last developer joined
Upload Your CV
Go to your Inbox & Confirm Your Application
This job posting is no longer available
Backend Developer at KOHO - Toronto, Canada
Salary $80,000 to $140,000 a year Company Websitehttp://www.koho.ca Published September 2023 Applicants This Week 1
About the Role:
Our tech team is made up of creative problem solvers who think differently and believe in the impossible. The team is actively trying to change financial services in Canada, and we’re looking for sharp and fun-lovin’ people to join us. Maybe that's you?
As a Backend Developer at KOHO, you will be creating backend APIs for some pretty slick tools that will power the operations of KOHO. Pretty neat, right? The results of your work will support the day-to-day functioning of KOHO and will directly impact our (beloved!) users' experience.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• 2+ years of industry software engineer and architecture experience
• A familiarity with the SDLC
• A passion for technology
• A passion for hands-on data-driven architecture
• Competence in one or more programming languages
• A deep interest in automation and quality assurance
• A commitment to data-driven insights
We invest time and resources into making sure KOHO is as good as the people we hire. Our culture is one of collaboration, creativity, and diverse perspective.
Just some of the reasons to apply:
• Solve an important problem with an exceptional team
• Earn equity in a company you believe in
• Growth-minded company, including access to a personal coach
• Full health and dental coverage
• Dog friendly office!
• Snacks, beer, and weekly team lunches
• Unlimited personal time to give you the flexibility you need!
The Fine Print:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and uniqueness at our company.
KOHO is trusted with highly sensitive information. Upon joining the team, you may be asked to undergo security screening including a criminal record check.
*The KOHO Visa Prepaid card is issued by Peoples Trust Company pursuant to license by Visa Int.