Backend Developer at Kisi - Stockholm, Sweden / New York City, USA /RemoteSalary
$10k – $12k
Access every thing. As one of the pioneers in the Security Internet of Things sector, Kisi’s mission is to build cloud based security systems to allow business to manage access to their offices and everything within from the cloud. Being both a hardware and a software startup means we work on every layer of the stack: from low-level Bluetooth and NFC protocols all the way to our security OS in the cloud. Sounds like something you want to be a part of?
We’re looking for someone who’s genuinely interested in becoming part of our mission to disrupt a century old industry!
Your tasks as a backend developer of Kisi will be a lot of things, but never dull.
Build highly robust and scalable cloud endpoints used by hundreds of thousands of users from all over the world
Build data pipelines to evaluate and analyze data streams and detect anomalous patterns and security concerns
Improve the toolkit around releasing new versions incl. automatic status updates, release notes and regression testing
Measure endpoint performance metrics and improve degradations to alert ahead of failure
What we’re looking for is a team player that excels at their job.
- A humble team player
- Who’s very proficient with Golang, Ruby, Scala or Java
- And knows how to write good code: clean, modular, tested, scalable
- Well versed in the field: cutting edge tech and the right tools for the job
- And who communicates with meaning
We’re a small, yet very diverse and motivated team working from Sweden and the US.
- We love our product, and we’d love to have more people share our passion for taking access control to the 21st century
- We’re fun to work with and geeky at heart
- We’ll challenge you, as you’ll be working together with both web and embedded developers! We’ll make sure you feel that you learn something every single day.
- Change is part of our culture, as we always try to improve whatever it is we’re doing
Check us out at: www.getkisi.com/about