Blockchain Developer at hypergrowth - London / Berlin / Remote
Salary $70,000 to $120,000 a year
Company Website https://hypergrowth.consulting
Published November 2022
Applicants This Week 2
Hypergrowth is seeking an experienced Blockchain Developer who has solid expertise in system and software architecture, delivering scalable Enterprise software. The perfect individual will be confident and experienced with relevant full life-cycle architecture and software development capabilities.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have broad and deep technical knowledge and passion for learning new technologies rapidly and independently
- Should have broad technical foundation and be able to understand network, operating system, database and application development design
- Design and build industry specific solutions using the Blockchain technology
- Contribtute to infrastructure setup and solution development in Blockchain and related technologies such as Ethereum, crypto currencies and smart contracts.
- Understand functional requirements as applicable to various industries and convert into system specifications for development.
- Define development approach and best practices to implement the solutions.
- Design and build Blockchain framework, accelerators and assets.
- Document development artifacts and best practices.
- Mentor team members, review code artifacts and provide technical guidance.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Java/C#/Python/Golang.
- 3+ years' experience in application development and systems implementation.
- 1+ year experience in Blockchain research, understanding and solution development.
- Experience in NodeJS, GIT repositories, open source tools &technologies.
- Very good understanding of Blockchain technology, crypto currencies (Bitcoin or others), various consensus protocols.
- Experience in development on one of the Blockchain platforms like Hyperledger, Ethereum, R3 Corda, Ripple, Neo,
- Experience in development of applications using distributed applications framework like Meteor, Multichain etc.
- Basic understanding of cryptography, symmetric/asymmetric (public/private key), hash functions, encryption/signatures.
- Experience with distributed systems and protocol design
- Experience with RDBMS, NoSQL or distributed databases
- Strong understanding of Algorithms and Data Structures
- Understanding of secure software development practices