Blockchain Engineer at Cadence - New York City, USASalary
$125k – $150k
- Experience with Agile development
- A proven record of personally taking projects from ideation to implementation
- Blockchain expertise :
- Deep understanding of blockchain and distributed ledger protocols and smart contract scripting languages
- Solid knowledge of Solidity
- 1+ years experience with Smart Contract design and implementation
- Competitive awareness and use case based judgement
- A systems thinker who is naturally predisposed to connecting dots
- Ready to build something big and ambitious from the ground up
- Develop blockchain use cases for specific customer demands.
- Drive project initiation, scoping, and planning. Develop & manage solution architectures. Maintain the release schedule.
- Apply blockchain security technologies, cryptography knowledge.
- Leverage experience with and knowledge of Open source blockchain platforms
- Collaboratively define blockchain systems architecture and best practices.
- Support and implement Proof of Concepts to support Pre-Sales and Delivery initiatives.
- Provide technical expertise across all areas of the build, release, and operations.
- Be part of the core engineering team of the company and help shape our engineering culture, values, and ways of working