Cloud Developer at Humanex Ventures - Remote (USA)
Salary $60,000 to $75,000 a year
Company Website https://www.humanexventures.com/
Published October 2021
Applicants This Week 47
Full-time professionals work from our offices in Lincoln, NE; Kalamazoo, MI; or remotely. This role collaborates with a growing team through creating and improving system architecture. This includes contributing to the development of new tools and processes while sharing knowledge and expertise.
Team & Culture Fit Desired
- Do you see technology as an opportunity to equip and support others?
- Are you driven by a high moral/ethical code that you are unwilling to compromise?
- Are you a self-starter who looks for ways to exceed expectations?
- Do you enjoy working on a small, close-knit team while collaborating and learning with others?
- Do you constantly seek out new information and skills to better yourself personally and professionally?
- Do you enjoy solving problems?
- Do you approach your work in a consistent and intentional manner?
- Do you have a passion for impacting students, student athletes, coaches, teachers, business professionals, and leaders?
Knowledge, Skill, & Experience Desired
- Minimum of 2 years of workplace programming experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information systems, or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience with Go or .NET preferred
- Extensive experience in back-end system development
- Experience working with Cloud Services preferred (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Develop and maintain web-based SAAS systems
- Implement custom systems and modify or configure existing systems
- Troubleshoot system issues using analytical skills to identify and resolve root causes
- Participate in design and code reviews
Humanex Ventures transforms communities by helping organizational leaders select and develop people based on who they are and create positive, engaging work environments. Our research-based talent and culture assessments, online tools, trainings, executive coaching, and more have positively influenced the lives of thousands of educators, students, coaches, athletes, and professionals across the U.S. and beyond. By joining our team, you will experience this impact firsthand as we help you maximize your talents, challenge and support you as you grow, and include you in our collaborative, innovative team culture. We look forward to getting to know you and impacting more lives with your help!