DevOps Engineer at GoGoApps - Remote (Europe)
Salary €32,500 to €50,000 a year
Company Website https://gogoapps.io
Published December 2022
Applicants This Week 1
We’re a team of 40+ professionals mostly based in Warsaw, Poland. We value reliability, brilliant innovation and honest, hard work. 80% of our clients are international SMEs and foreign startups. We work in small teams supervised and mentored by a team lead. If you have the skills and passion to work with some of the most demanding businesses and brands worldwide, then you’ll love working with us.
In this role you will:
- Play a key role in shaping infrastructure, architecture and spreading devops practices across the teams.
- Support projects during bootstrapping, development and maintenance.
- Work on eliminating complexity and toil.
- Work with systems using Go and other technologies varying depending on project. Some buzzwords: Kubernetes, Kafka, Cassandra, Graphql, Terraform, GitOps, Prometheus, GCP, AWS.
- Share ownership and responsibility for delivering and running product e2e like any other teammate (be it PM, frontend or backend engineer).
- Have a chance to make impact in projects for the world-class leaders in the IT field.
- Conduct researches and craft proof of concepts for clients and teams.
- Improve observability and reliability of running systems.
- A competitive salary based on your experience and skills: 12.000 - 18.000 PLN/net on a service contract (B2B).
- Remote work in the EU and a comfy, modern office in the heart of Warsaw - you choose which works best for you.
- Private health care plan (Luxmed) and gym access (Multisport card).
- Employee Stock Options Program.
- Learning fund and English lessons.
- Regular physiotherapy sessions.
- Working with the self-driven, proactive professionals.
- Experience with at least one major cloud provider.
- Coding skills in at least one of the languages: Python, Go or Rust - nice to have.
- Terraform and infrastructure as code best practices.
- Experience with Kubernetes and Cloud Networking.
- Operational experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with Prometheus, Grafana and Alertmanager.
- Ability to clearly communicate and discuss ideas & concepts in English.
- Being a proactive self starter, able to work efficiently in remote teams.