DevOps Engineer at Be-Mobile - Melle, Belgium
Salary €50,000 to €120,000 a year
Company Website https://www.be-mobile.com
Published: November 2018
As a passionate DevOps engineer, your responsibilities include
- Maintaining a healthy infrastructure, maintaining orchestration platforms and developing the proper tools for it such as web services, daemons/services and console applications.
- Setting up nice visualizations and correct alerts for metrics is sometimes needed to be done.
- Automating processes and streamline development phases, cause we get itchy by repeatable tasks.
- Supporting to build our connected car platform, where we will value your input and research
We are looking for the following skillset:
- As we use Go (see golang) throughout our entire stack, experience is seen as a plus.
- You are eager to work with interesting technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Ceph , ElasticSearch, Kafka and Cassandra.
- Some experience with hardening and securing infrastructure is very welcome
- You don’t mind on-call duty
- You are creative and innovative and are capable to bring something to good results all by yourself
- You have a positive attitude and appreciate a good, fun working environment
- You can first make it work, then make it better
All Be-Mobile colleagues are:
- Team players who share their knowledge and experience
- Pragmatic problem solvers and goalgetters
- Fluent in Dutch and English