Full Stack Developer at CareerNinja - Mumbai, India
Salary ₹600,000 to ₹900,000 a year
Company Website http://www.careerninja.in
Published October 2022
Applicants This Week 10
About this role
Career Ninja aspires to bridge the gap between job seekers and recruiters by providing a personalised learning platform to job seekers. We are aiming to build and deliver highly engineered solutions to our users. We looking for Passionate software engineers who cares for his craft. A developer who thrives on learning new technologies and doesn't believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. You should be able to adapt to new business requirements and technologies. In this role, you will be responsible to develop, deploy and maintain large backend applications aimed at improving customer experience and solving problems for our users. You should be able to deliver solutions which are scalable. So if you are passionate about working in a startup, this is the place for you.
- Develop, deploy and maintain scalable product.
- Pair with team members for functional and nonfunctional requirements and write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code.
- Passionate about writing clean code and wants to continuously improve the system.
- Effectively communicate, collaborate and work across teams.
- Participate in code reviews, design discussions to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge.
- Help to define roadmap and architecture based on technology and business needs
- Understand business requirements and work closely with the business to provide solutions.
- 2+ years experience with hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying large scale applications in any language or stack.
- Good understanding of NodeJS/Golang and willing to learn other technologies.
- Experience in developing mobile apps(Android/iOS).
- Experience in developing web apps using Angular/React.
- Good understanding of object-oriented modeling.
- Data modeling experience in both relational and NoSQL databases(MongoDB preferred).
- Working knowledge on rest services, cache, ci/cd pipelines.
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies, TDD and Automation
- Passion for learning new things and solving challenging problems.
- Working knowledge of Linux system is a plus.
Working with us could be your best decision if you're looking for learning, growth and wide exposure. You will be given real responsibilities, freedom to make decisions and come up with ideas and work closely with the founder and the core team, all in a flexible, casual and young (everyone under 27) work environment.
Flexible work, free snacks, board game breaks, etc are just a regular part of our work life.