Full-stack Engineer at TruStory - Los Angeles, USASalary
$80k – $130k
Trustory is a decentralized social network to validate claims that people make.
The internet is a place where anyone can tell their stories and be heard. Yet, in being open and permissionless, the internet sacrifices trust. If you really want the truth, you have to read credible sources, cross-reference them, and remove the bias. See the problem?
We’re building a decentralized application on top of the internet that doesn’t sacrifice trust or convenience, to get the truth. Using game-theoretic incentives, it’s possible to create a social network that validates the truthfulness of information.
WHAT WE VALUE
We value ethical, curious, and passionate people.
We don’t care about your grades. We don’t care about your pedigree. We care about your intellectual tenacity. We care about how you think not what you think.
WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU A GOOD FIT
- You have a passion for writing clean, scalable and maintainable code.
- You have a strong sense for good technical architecture and design.
- You get bored easily. You like working on technically challenging problems. You automate repetitive, low-level tasks. You get excited about something you don’t know. You pursue your curiosity.
- You hate being locked down. You like having the flexibility of working how you work best. Morning or night, in or out of the office, at a desk or standing up. You like having autonomy and ownership of the product.
- You have conviction in your ideas. If you feel strongly about something, you don’t shy away from expressing your opinion. If you’re in love with something, you share it with the world.
- Working with competent, driven people who are maniacal about what they’re working on is what you’re seeking.
- We’ve worked at Andreesen Horowitz, Coinbase, Facebook, Goldman Sachs, Groupon, TED
- We have backing from Fred Ehrsam, Scott Belsky, Coinbase, Pantera Capital
- React Native