Full Stack (Go/C/C++) Developer at Tetrad Digital Integrity (TD) - (Hybrid) Washington, DC, United States
Salary $135,000 to $165,000 a year
Company Website https://www.tdisecurity.com/
Published March 2023
Applicants This Week 2
Powered by TDI, CnSight® is a modern and complex data warehouse-type microservice application, with a robust and mature CI/CD pipeline. We’re looking for an experienced full stack developer to take a critical role in the development of valuable new features and being a part of a world-class development team with the highest standards of technical excellence. If you thrive on solving hard problems, contact us today to learn more.
Ability to work from home, but travel to our DC headquarters office when needed.
- Proactively and clearly communicate dependencies and technical hurdles to the team
- Own the development and maintenance of backend CnSight® services to include associated open-source product and CI/CD pipeline
- Build high-quality software in Go that integrate with 3rd party APIs
- Maintain and build new frontend components in React/Redux.
- Work with data sets, developing complex PostgreSQL queries that deliver expected outcomes
- Participate in requirements gathering and troubleshooting activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS, IT
- 3 years experience in software development as a well-rounded Go, Rust or C/C++ developer working in technically complex environments, data warehouse, building REST APIs, microservices architecture, automated CI/CD tools and processes, as well as Linux, etc.
- 1+ years of enterprise experience writing advanced SQL queries and a willingness and ability to grow in this area
- In-depth understanding of OOP, design patterns, data structures, algorithms, data integrity, software composability, and concurrency
- High attention to detail and curious, with ability to logically (efficiently) and independently troubleshoot technical issues, removing blockers using creative approaches
- Highly collaborative team player with ability to build trust and relationships, holding each other accountable for their best possible effort
TDI does business with the federal government, which restricts employment to individuals who are either US citizens or lawful permanent residents of the United States
Perks & Benefits
- Wellness Benefit
- 11 Federal Holidays
- 401(k) with match
- Medical, dental and vision
- Plus more....
- Recruiter phone screen
- Hiring manager and VP phone interview
- Decision made