Full Stack Software Developer at NTWRK - Los Angeles, USASalary
$100k – $150k
We have an opening for a Full Stack developer who is entrepreneurial and loves storytelling. This is a great opportunity for someone to get in early and help lead and shape a team of developers.
We’re looking for someone who wants to grind it out and get their hands dirty. Someone who knows when to use gum and duct tape and when to be super formal and tight.
You’ll be the foundation of the team, with the opportunity to help us grow our culture and company.
We’re looking for a Full Stack developer who will take a key role on our team. Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
You’ll be working alongside our product developer / manager, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our mobile platform (IOS / Android).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drive engineering efforts from ideation and design through implementation. • Solve complex technical challenges • Design, develop and deploy overall architecture of both web & mobile applications. • Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of mobile applications. • Collaborate with product team to design and implement new features. • Experience working with designers and converting designs to interface elements.
Job Qualifications – Education and Experience:
• MS/BS in Technical Field, Computer Science or Mathematics.
• Ability to anticipate operational needs and identify growth opportunities. Take the lead shepherding special projects and key initiatives.
• Ability to collaborate in a rapidly evolving matrix environment and to interact effectively with business stakeholders.
• Possess a motivated, “self-starter” personality, with the ability to learn and adapt quickly to changing needs.