Get access to exclusive discount on Golang courses up to 25% off
Last developer joined
Upload Your CV
Go to your Inbox & Confirm Your Application
This job posting is no longer available
Full Stack Software Developer at NTWRK - Los Angeles, United States
Salary $100,000 to $150,000 a year Company Websitehttps://thentwrk.com Published December 2023 Applicants This Week 1
We have an opening for a Full Stack developer who is entrepreneurial and loves storytelling. This is a great opportunity for someone to get in early and help lead and shape a team of developers.
We’re looking for someone who wants to grind it out and get their hands dirty. Someone who knows when to use gum and duct tape and when to be super formal and tight.
You’ll be the foundation of the team, with the opportunity to help us grow our culture and company.
We’re looking for a Full Stack developer who will take a key role on our team. Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
You’ll be working alongside our product developer / manager, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our mobile platform (IOS / Android).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drive engineering efforts from ideation and design through implementation.
• Solve complex technical challenges
• Design, develop and deploy overall architecture of both web & mobile applications.
• Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of mobile applications.
• Collaborate with product team to design and implement new features.
• Experience working with designers and converting designs to interface elements.
Job Qualifications – Education and Experience:
• MS/BS in Technical Field, Computer Science or Mathematics.
• Ability to anticipate operational needs and identify growth opportunities. Take the lead shepherding special projects and key initiatives.
• Ability to collaborate in a rapidly evolving matrix environment and to interact effectively with business stakeholders.
• 5+ years of software engineering experience
• Extensive experience with REST APIs
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work well under pressure with a variety of people; facilitating communication between teams.
• Possess a motivated, “self-starter" personality, with the ability to learn and adapt quickly to changing needs.
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, and timeline driven with ability to handle many competing priorities, fulfill several project requests simultaneously in a changing environment, and meet tight deadlines.
• Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
• Highly experienced with Content Distribution Network workflows & configurations, specifically Akamai & Wowza.
• Development experience for both mobile (IOS/Android) and desktop HTML 5.
• Understanding of server-side languages including such as Jade, EJS, Jinja and Heroku.
• Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.