Go Backend Developer at Be-Mobile - Melle, Belgium
Salary €50,000 to €120,000 a year
Company Website https://www.be-mobile.com
Published December 2023
Applicants This Week 1
As a passionate backend developer, your main responsibilities include:
- Making a functional analysis of components that need to be implemented, determining their scope and technical designs.
- Research, develop, implement, unit-test and maintain new software code that will be used to build our Smart Mobility Solutions.
- Work closely with the Project / Product Managers to provide delivery according to schedule.
- Work independently but also agile in team during the build and implementation in streamlined development phases.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of current and new technologies
We are looking for the following skillset:
- You have hands-on experience and good knowledge of common languages such as .NET, Java, Python and/or Scala.
- As we use Go (see golang) throughout our entire stack, experience is seen as a plus.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) and GIT is important.
- You are eager to work with interesting technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, protobuf/ flatbuffers, elasticsearch and/or
- Knowledge of protocols such as REST and websockets are a plus.
Don’t let new things scare you off, if you have right learning attitude, we’d love to welcome you!
All Be-Mobile colleagues are:
- Team players who share their knowledge and experience
- Pragmatic problem solvers and goalgetters
- Fluent in Dutch and English