Go Blockchain Developer at Advanced Blockchain - Remote
Salary $80,000 to $90,000 a year
Company Website https://www.advancedblockchain.com
Published June 2022
Applicants This Week 3
Full time remote position
We are looking for a software developer with proven GO programming language experience.
You will be joining a fast moving company, highly technical team that has deep knowledge of DeFi and all the cool things from the blockchain ecosystem. You will join a talented team working with cutting-edge technology.
- Write high quality and well tested GOlang code, following the latest design and development patterns.
- Explore Cosmos SDK projects and other projects that will be built on the cosmos.
- Write documentation, design flow diagrams and review PRs.
- Research, design, scope and estimate what you need to do.
- Constantly improve yourself by keeping up to date with the latest technologies trends.
Requirements & skills
- Strong hands-on experience in GO programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms.
- Strong hands-on experience designing scalable, robust, testable and maintainable programs.
- Experience working in Blockchain projects.
- Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns.
- Strong understanding of CS fundamentals, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience writing gRPC services and API, and deep understanding of google protobuf.
- Strong knowledge and experience of various industry standards go packages, go security, go testing, go-audit, go debugging tools and other frameworks.
- English language proficiency.
Nice to have
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Cosmos SDK.
- Experience in creating microservices, working with tools like Kubernetes, Ansible, Docker, Terraform.
- Interest in topics such as proof-of-stake, consensus algorithms, cryptography, etc.
- Contribution to open-source projects
- 100% remote & flexible hours
- Growing challenging environment
- Learning possibilities (conferences, meet-ups, courses, etc.)
- Additional working equipment
- Personal development budget
- Paid time off