Go Developer (100% Remote) at X-Team - Remote
Salary $60,000 to $90,000 a year
Company Website https://x-team.com/join/?utm_source=golangcafe
Published December 2022
Applicants This Week 2
- At least 2 years experience in Go development
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Expertise in continuous performance measurement throughout the application’s lifecycle
- Knowledge of logging and log correlation between services
- Knowledge of AWS services such as Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS) and Simple Queue Service (SQS), EC2, Lambda
Nice to have
- Distributed request tracing for profiling and monitoring microservices dependant applications
- Linux systems engineering experience
- Working understanding of infrastructure as code
- Previous experience with: NodeJS, Python, Shell Scripting, Video Streaming technologies
- Experience developing, monitoring and improving microservice architectures
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience working remotely
- Familiar/involved with open source projects
- Experience within a continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) environment
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Problem solver
- Proactive attitude
- Get the chance to work with big brands like Riot Games (League of Legends), Sony, Fox Broadcasting, Kaplan Inc. (top education company), Coinbase (#1 crypto exchange), BeachBody (#1 fitness company), etc.
- Work from anywhere as part of a community of digital nomads.
- Live and work in one of our roaming hacker houses (X-Outposts) around the world:
- Be part of the most energizing community for developers in the world by participating in our Seasons, a 3-month experience filled with challenges, rewards, RPGs, competitions, and more, all centered around a theme that will inspire and energize you.
- Get $2,500 per year (Unleash+) to spend on doing more of what you love and staying energized. Use it on conferences, courses, video games, photography gear, music gear, cooking gear, a gym membership, adventure sports, baby/pet sitting, productivity apps, restaurants, coworking, movie tickets, headphones, etc.
Who is X-Team meant for?
Any freelance developers with experience working on high-scale, remote teams and projects with a motivated, proactive attitude and compassionate, team-player heart. If you've worked with freelancing platforms before, that's not what we are. X-Team is a community of all like minded people, carefully chosen to ensure we are able to create an environment of the most motivated people in the world who come together to unleash their potential. What we've created is truly special and not a faceless platform. X-Team is where developers go to feel truly at home together, while becoming more motivated and energized than they've ever been.