Go Developer at 3Rein - Remote
Salary $85,000 to $110,000 a year
Company Website https://www.3rein.com
Published June 2022
Applicants This Week 2
About Us :
3Rein is a startup working on improving equine welfare through innovative technologies.
We are looking for a senior Go developer to help build back-end services using the Domain Driven Design approach.
We intend to use REST/gRPC interfaces for microservices and Kubernetes for deployments.
- University degree in related fields
- Proficient in English and, optionally, French
- 3-8 years of experience in software development
- Minimum of one year of experience in Kubernetes, Container Management, and Continuous Deployment
General Responsibilities :
- Write scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Translate software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
- Play a key role in architectural and design decisions, building towards an efficient micro services distributed architecture
- Maintain a constant line of communication with the Company’s staff through Email, Jira, Slack, and Signal.
Technical Requirements :
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
- Experience with the Go development ecosystem, including:
- Dependency management tools such as Go module
- Go’s code generation tools, such as Stringer
- Popular Go web frameworks, such as Cobra, Viper, Ginkgo, grpc-go, etc.
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
- Be familiar with Kafka, Vault, and PostgreSQL
- Experience with public cloud services such as GCP, AWS, or/and Azure
- Structured, rigorous, collaborative. Ensure a good quality of deliverable, transparent and efficient communication
- Be passionate about Go, open source contributions, and learning new technologies and methodologies simplifying the delivery process
What You Can Expect From Us:
- We encourage creativity, foster personal growth, and reward innovation
- We are committed to quality documentation and automated workflows
- We promote active internal channels to keep you connected and collaborating
- 3Rein offers competitive compensation, benefits, and work life balance
- Work from home
- Flexible hours
- Competitive Salary