Go Developer / Product Engineer at Totality Corp - Gurgaon, India
₹12L - ₹24L • Company Website https://totalitycorp.com
Please read completely before applying.
- Product Engineer - Golang (3-4 yrs experience)
- goroutines and chanels
- Distributed programming
- low - latency
We are looking for a great Go developer who possesses a strong understanding of how best to leverage and exploit the language’s unique paradigms, idioms, and syntax. Your primary focus will be on developing Go packages and programs that are scalable and maintainable. You will ensure that these Go packages and programs are well documented and has a reasonable test coverage. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Identify and suggest various opportunities to improve efficiency and functionality.
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro services distributed architecture
- Write reusable and testable code
Do provide us Git user handle along with your contribution on demo / live projects. If you are a competitive programmer, do provide us respective profile.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
- Must have experience in distributed programming and have worked on similar FOSS projects.
**Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools, including:
- Dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc.
- knowledge of grpc and its usage
- Go’s templating language
- Go’s code generation tools, such as Stringer
- Popular Go web frameworks, such as Revel
- Router packages, such as Gorilla Mux
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
- Familiarity with software design like SOA and others.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git.
- FOSS enthusiast
- Competitive programmer
You should join us, if:
- If you throw brains at problems, not money.
- If you believe, calories are best spent making a real difference for customers.
- If you see every customer as an individual that deserves respect
- If you are willing to succeed on your own merits