Go Developer at MachineMax - London, United Kingdom
£45k - £80k • Company Website https://www.machinemax.com/
Are you an enthusiastic developer with experience in Go, looking for the opportunity to join a small but rapidly growing start-up?
MachineMax is a start-up positioned to transform and disrupt heavy industries through the use of IoT and data analytics, with the backing and investment of Shell, BCG Digital Ventures and B Capital.
What does the role involve?
- Develop event-driven data pipelines to process IoT data
- Design and build a suite of web services to support web and mobile apps
- Design a system to accommodate a high volume of IoT sensor data
- Develop automated tests for everything going into production
- Develop CI/CD pipelines to deploy the different services
What are we looking for?
- An experienced software engineer motivated by getting an excellent product into the hands of consumers
- A few years of experience working with Go
- Willingness to operate across the tech stack, from data engineering, to backend, to devops
- Someone happy to collaborate as part of a team
- A drive to deliver high quality code with a focus on automated testing
- Go, Python, Terraform, GCP, React, React Native, Embedded C/C++/LoRA
- 30 minute call with the CTO
- Technical test (2-3 hours, take home)
- F2F meeting (90 minutes)