- Upload Your CV
- Go to your Inbox & Confirm Your Application
For any enquiries on this job please contact the job poster
At Marlin Labs, we build protocols to empower the next generation of decentralized applications.
We are a mission-driven team that has built game-changing products and conducted world-class research at Zilliqa, Facebook, Microsoft, Google, Pinterest, Goldman Sachs, Stanford, MIT, etc. But the best is yet to come.
If you are
● innately curious and knowledge-seeking
● relentlessly determined and goal-seeking
● independent and embrace big responsibilities
● write high-quality code and tests for it
then, as an early engineer at Marlin Labs you may
● design protocols that empower millions over the world
● write performant distributed applications
● run experiments that discover new insights
● create and maintain open-source projects
● get inspired to create breakthrough technologies.
● B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related fields
● 3+ years experience building reliable software
● experience working in remote teams
● experience in writing decentralized applications on Ethereum, NEO, EOS, etc.
● proficiency at writing modular and well-tested code
Good to have
● open source contributions
● excellent written communication skills