Go Software Engineer - Multi Robots at Stanleey Robotics - Paris, FranceSalary
€38k - €55k• Company Website https://stanley-robotics.com/
Stanley Robotics is a highly ambitious robotics start-up launched in January 2015. Set to revolutionise the car-parking world with an automated valet service, our robots can move any vehicle. Already seeing strong growth with several key accounts (car parking providers), Stanley Robotics has raised equity from big name investors and is rolling out in 2019 several large-scale projects.
We are based in the centre of Paris, in the 11th arrondissement.
Your Role Within the “Multi robot” team, you will be in charge of contributing to the development of the fleet management software :
- To implement multi-robot management solutions;
- To ensure maintainability and industrialisation of the code;
- To develop an integration test simulator.
- Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent. We accept autodidacts.
- Good knowledge of Go;
- Basic knowledge of multi-agent programming;
- Basic knowledge of software architecture;
- Professional level of English proficiency;
- Desire to work as part of a team: the overall success of the group is more important than your individual success;
- Comfortable working in the less formal context of a startup business.
What we offer
- Fast-paced and flexible environment
- Possibility of working from home (1 day a week)
- Meal vouchers
- Private healthcare
- Transportation stipend
- Transparent salary policy
- Stock options (BSPCE)
- Tell us why you think you are the right person for this position.