The GoLang and/or Rust Developers is responsible for Design and implement software which is to be written in the Go and/or Rust programming language. Write efficient, scalable and modular microservices. Have the knowledge of how to use the various Go frameworks. Understand how to create efficient and effective microservices, Rest APIs, gRPC, etc. The GoLang and/or Rust Developers reports to the Director - Cloud and Digital QA.
· Will play a key role in solution architectural design
· Understand software requirements and translate them into high-performance products
· Create robust, scalable, and reusable code
· Coordinate with stakeholders and decision-makers to test and improve services
· Provide analytical approaches to solve various problems
· Troubleshoot issues where needed
· Code back-end components and integrate applications to other web services
· Follow industry standards like test-driven development, openAPI, CloudEvents.io, Software Supply Chain Security measures, etc.
· GoLang and/or Rust developer who is experienced with microservices development, rest api
development, and knowledge on Even-driven architecture & Reactive Programming.
· Interested in learning and writing Kernel Functions using eBPF and byte code using WebAssembly using GoLang or Rust. - minimum 1 year experience is enough for this, not mandatory required skill.
· Exposure to git versioning and devops culture is a plus.
· Continuous learning nature is mandatory.
· Kubernetes exposure or experience is a plus.
· Opensource development and/or contribution experience is a plus.
· Writing blogs and documentation is very important & mandatory job role to adopt, especially
Required Education and Experience
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related field.
· Minimum 6 months to 2 years of experience in IT environment but we encourage interns too
Preferred Education and Experience
· Professional certification is a plus
AppsTek Corp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, AppsTek Corp complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.