Golang Developer at Archie - Montreal, Canada
Salary C$60,000 to C$65,000 a year
Company Website https://archieapp.co
Published June 2023
Applicants This Week 4
Archie provides flexible & hybrid office spaces with an all-in-one software in order to manage offices and enable employees to work from anywhere.
Our industry is growing very fast at 30% YOY and it is forecasted that 30% of all office spaces will be flexible in 2030, unlocking many opportunities for you and the company.
We are a pre-seed, VC backed tech company raising our next round in 6 months.
You can find us here: https://archieapp.co
We are hiring a Go Developer that will be assisting the CTO to deliver new features efficiently, while hitting the product roadmap objectives.
As a Go Developer, you will work on our web services for a hot new software enabling flexible working. Your primary focus will be the development of new features and third party integrations.
You will be working on a product that will shape how people work in the future and you will be working with cutting-edge technologies.
Here is the app: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/archie/id1516909512
- Coding back-end logic and integrating third party APIs
- Building and maintaining our server framework and tooling
- Keeping our server up-to-date on upstream Echo, Go and APIs changes
- Improving the CI/CD Pipeline (GCP/Kubernetes)
- Driving engineering solutions to have consistent practices and re-usable code across services
- Delivering high quality and well-structured code
- Collaborating and being flexible to change
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 1+ year of experience with Go
- Worked on integrating APIs, services
- Strong basic knowledge of Go
- Echo framework knowledge
- Experience working with MongoDB is highly regarded
- Experience working with Redis is highly regarded
- Having published an API is highly regarded
- You don't need a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science to apply but is highly regarded
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A competitive compensation according to your level of experience
- A generous stock option plan in a SaaS pre-seed company, within an hot/fast-growing industry (you can read high upside potential)
- 3 weeks of paid vacation