Golang Developer at Mashroom - London, United KingdomSalary
£55K – £70K
We have the opportunity available for a Go/Golang Developer to be one of the first employees of a rapidly growing start-up who are genuinely changing how an industry works.
This is a chance to have real impact in a fast growing organisation where you will provide suggestions on how to solve issues in a cleaner, smarter, simpler or more flexible way based on your experience. You will ensure delivery of all services written in Go. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop the microservices powering the platform and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Given the very early stage of the new architecture they are building, you will have significant influence over the processes, tools and design decisions ranging from the development of their CI/CD pipelines to the use of Machine Learning, Big Data pipeline etc. A commitment to collaborative problem solving and product quality is essential.
- Extensive Development background in at least one of the following languages Golang/Go
- Excellent understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and Microservices
- Commercial knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes or other relevant containers
- Good knowledge of HTTP, Caching and RESTful API design
- Worked in fast paced dynamic teams Ideally you want to be part of a start-up/dotcom tech
If interested, please apply immediately for a confidential chat.