Golang DevOps Engineer at Grassroots Technologies - Remote
$156k - $264k • Company Website http://www.grassroots-tech.com
GRT is carefully searching for new Systems/DevOps candidates for a high profile, global commerce engagement.
GRT’s search for this new person is focused with all of our past success factors in mind. We are looking for a solid foundation of technology understanding and work/school experience; we are also equally interested in promising communication skills, and growth potential of any candidate.
Skills & Requirements
- Computer Science and/or Engineering related academic study
- Minimum of 3-4 years on the job, industry based work experience. (academic period work applicable)
- Self motivated individual/leader looking for challenging work material in a dynamic team environment. Strong communication skills a must with abilities to interact with both technical and non-techical client personnel.
Preferred Skills (some subset of the following concepts as applies to different roles):
- Experience in golang.
- Experience with CDNs
- Experience with scripting languages (Perl, Python, Ruby) within UNIX and Linux environments.
- Experience with build systems (Docker, Jenkins, Ant, Maven, etc)
- Strong background in Unix (e.g., Linux) and Mac OSX environments
- Chef Server & Automation Platform
- SQL and Relational DB Knowledge (MySQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Building and maintaining continuous integration systems.
- Developing internal tools and workflows for large dev teams.
- Systems integration with third party and in-house systems
- Node.js exposure and development expertise is a plus.