Golang Engineer at Clinical Trial Media - Remote
Salary $110,000 to $140,000 a year
Company Website https://clinicaltrialmedia.com/
Published August 2021
Applicants This Week 12
If you are a born problem-solver, have three years of experience in Go, and would like to have an impact in a fast-growing digital health company, you may be the person we are looking for!
Clinical Trial Media advances new medical treatments and medication options globally by recruiting patients for clinical research studies. CTM continues to be one of the fastest-growing companies on Long Island, having doubled in size in the last year, while expanding its service line and revenue stream.
We are seeking an experienced Golang Engineer. You will have a direct impact on our technical architecture as we upgrade our software offerings for patients, clinical research study sites and research sponsors.
Fun Facts about CTM:
- Our CEO, Cara Brant, is an independent owner focused on patient outcomes and employee success. She was recognized as one of the Top 50 Most Influential Women in Business on Long Island for 2019.
- CTM has established 25 years of success stories in clinical trials across 30+ countries.
- CTM was awarded Best Place to Work 2019 from the Long Island Business News.
- Our Creative team was awarded the coveted 2019 Telly Award for Regional Television in the Health and Fitness category as well as the 2019 W3 Silver Award for healthcare website design.
**Benefits of a full-time position at CTM include competitive compensation, health insurance including medical, dental and vision, 401k employer matching contributions, paid time off, life insurance, state-of-the-art office space, extensive job training, team building activities throughout the year, and a positive work environment that fosters on-going professional growth. **
Golang Engineer responsibilities:
- To cooperate with other stakeholder to design, develop, test, release and improve services.
- Maintain development standards, practices & principles
- Build scalable and maintainable software
- 3+ years’ experience in Golang.
- 5+ years’ experience building services or cloud software
- Understanding of containers, deployment systems, and container management platforms, preferably Kubernetes. (CI/CD)
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking skills.
- Have expertise in implementing micro services (using tools and technologies for messaging, RPC, containerization, etc.)
- Experience working with SQL/NoSQL databases, ability to write complex queries and optimize them
- Upper-intermediate in English
CTM is an equal opportunity employer.