Golang Engineer at Seldon - London, United Kingdom
Salary £40,000 to £60,000 a year
Company Website https://www.seldon.io
Published October 2019
Applicants This Week 1
Seldon is looking for a Golang Developer to join our team. We are focused on making it easy for machine learning models to be deployed and managed at scale in production. We provide Cloud Native products that run on top of Kubernetes and are open-core with several successful open source projects including Seldon Core and Alibi. We also contribute to open source projects under the Kubeflow umbrella including KFServing.
Your role at Seldon would be:
- Design and build scalable ML solutions on top of the open source and enterprise Seldon products
- Deliver end-to-end technical expertise throughout the lifecycle of enterprise client-facing projects
- A degree or higher level academic background in a scientific or engineering subject.
- Strong computer science and system architecture foundations.
- Familiarity with linux based development.
- Experience architecting/applying technology to solive real world challenges.
- Experience delivering production-level client-facing projects.
- Experience with Kubernetes and the ecosystem of Cloud Native tools.
- Experience using machine learning tools in production.
- Share options to align you with the long-term success of the company.
- Exciting phase of fast-paced start-up challenges with an ambitious team and unlimited potential for professional growth.
- Access to discounted lunches, gyms, shopping and cinema tickets.
- Healthcare benefits.