Get access to exclusive discount on Golang courses up to 25% off
Last developer joined
Upload Your CV
Go to your Inbox & Confirm Your Application
This job posting is no longer available
Golang Engineer at Beamery - London, United Kingdom
Salary £55,000 to £75,000 a year Company Websitehttps://beamery.com Published September 2023 Applicants This Week 1
We are looking for a Golang engineer to join our core backend API team.
You will be the sort of person that has worked at several companies before but wants to join an innovative culture implementing bleeding edge technology at a global scale.
Likely having cut your teeth on other languages, you will have commercial experience using Golang for general systems programming and microservice architectures.
What skills you’ll bring
- Expertise in Golang and proficiency in other languages (Preferably C/C++,NodeJs, Python).
- Commercial experience with REST, RPC and message exchange protocols.
- Experience with frameworks such as: Gin, Gorilla, Dep, Ginkgo
- You actively contribute to open source Golang communities.
- Working knowledge in Kubernetes, Rancher or Docker swarm.
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
- Knowledge around message queuing and distributed tasking (SMS,ZeroQ, RabbitMQ etc)
What responsibilities you'll have
- Ability to perform complex work that is a dependent requirement of feature teams to deliver.
- Mindfulness of scaling architecture to meet global demand.
- Enthusiasm around Golang and a keen desire to evangelise the language and principles behind it.
- A sense of ownership across platforms and environments.