Intern (m/f) Full Stack software engineer at innogy Innovation Hub - Berlin, GermanySalary
€18k – €36k• Company Website https://innovationhub.innogy.com/
We believe that the efficient management of buildings and office spaces is key to curbing the impact of climate change, enabling a more comfortable, productive and healthier working environment, and we’re looking for early team members passionate about this mission.
We are currently looking for an experienced Full-stack Engineer. You’ll be part of a team that builds a state-of-the-art infrastructure and networking solution.You will help build an affordable and simple to use cloud-based building automation software for small and medium-sized offices, to collect, manage, and integrate building devices in real time.
What you will do?
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application
- Work with popular open source libraries including React, Redux and React Router
- Work with GoLang and AWS tech stack for the backend
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimisation of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of the front-end aspects of the applications
- Providing the best in class UX for customers of the web application
- Working closely with designers to bring their vision to life
- Adhering to a set of code standards and good practices
Who you are?
- Passionate about continous learning and furthering our cause
- You hold BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- You are an expert in web technologies and APIs (HTTP2, TCP/IP, CSS/HTML, Browser JS APIs)
- You are knowledgeable in modern web tools (NPM/Yarn, Babel etc.)
- You are experienced working with React.js
- You like to build for scale – lean but ready for demand growth
- You’re a fan of open source philosophy, with data-driven development approach
- You have a proven ability to efficiently manage all aspects of the software development life cycle in an Agile environment
- You have an intense focus on building secure and reliable systems
- You have a desire to build highly usable customer centric products
What we offer?
- Working directly with the founders and shaping the company, who just received 7-digit Seed funding
- Having impact on the product from day 1
- A steep learning curve
- Working in downtown Berlin
- International team
- Competitive compensation