Junior Backend Developer at seal Media GmbH - Kiel, GermanySalary
€30k - €36k• Company Website https://www.seal.games/
Based in the center of Kiel we create strategy games, which are played by nearly one million users per month. In doing so, we attach great importance to friendly cooperation, strive for personal development and have the determination to bring things to a conclusion. We are always on the lookout for talents who share these qualities and our love for games and technology.
YOUR ROLE AS A BACKEND DEVELOPER
Our Backend Engineering team is responsible for providing the tools and services we use to build, scale and operate all our games. Through your work, you contribute significantly to the success story of our studio.
YOUR TASKS IN DETAIL
- Collaborate with our frontend developers, designers, and other engineers to create the highest quality experience for our players.
- Deliver performant and scalable services and systems.
- Maintain high code quality throughout the entire production cycle for our products.
- Already worked with Go or a keen interest in Go and experience with comparable programming languages (Java, Python, Ruby).
- Experience in microservice architecture.
- Experience with REST API development.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration / Deployment.
- Experience with databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL).
- Optional: hands-on experience with Google Cloud Platform and container virtualization (Docker).
THAT’S WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM As industry veterans, we have been on the market since 2005. Since then, we have continued to evolve and offer you a secure job in a friendly and experienced team.m. Who feels well can do great things. Our studio is a pleasant and creativity promoting place, equipped with top work equipment and room for a breather. Life does not stick to schedules. Therefore, we offer flexible working hours and unlimited holidays. We reward the services of our employees through profit sharing.
Do you want to become a part of our team? We look forward to receiving your application (including CV, references and salary expectations).
Please send your application by e-mail to email@example.com.