Junior Blockchain Developer at Karatcoin - London, United Kingdom / RemoteSalary
$35K – $45K• Company Website https://karatcoin.co
As a Junior Blockchain Engineer, you will be part of a team of Engineers delivering the core Karatcoin technology product. This includes the core Blockchain node and a suite of innovative smart contracts. The Blockchain space is young and evolving so the role would suit a self-starter who is ready to dive into space with support from Senior Engineers.
We work in a decentralized model, allowing you to work from anywhere. The physical HQ is in the United Kingdom, with offices in London (UK) and Biella (IT).
Karatcoin has an ambitious program to create a suite of Blockchain tools and products that will enhance the environment and form the basis for future products and businesses. By joining Karatcoin you will have the chance to help create these tools and products in an environment where research and investigation are valued.
We need to complete a tech team to start work on the next quarter.
The aspiring workers will initially sign a Letter of Intent, then a final Agreement at the beginning of the works.
• Bug fixing on existing codebases
• Performance testing on existing codebases
• Producing documentation
• Completing Agile tickets
• Enhancing existing tooling
• Contributing to design discussions
• Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals (data structures, algorithmic complexity, etc)
• Experience in strongly-typed languages (C/C++, Golang)
• Interested in Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, the cryptocurrency space
• Self-learner but not afraid to ask for help when they need to.
• Comfortable working in a self-organizing team.
• Comfortable communicating in verbal and written format.
• Understanding of cryptography
• Attends Blockchain related meetups
• Writes Open Source code for personal projects.
We believe in diversity of background and thought, and work hard to cultivate a place where everyone is valued and empowered.
If you are up for a great challenge and get excited about developing the next frontier of technologies apply now!