A bit about us
Advanced Blockchain AG designs, develops and deploys Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) software solutions for companies and their services and operations. Our team is specifically set up to ride the wave of the blockchain revolution, possessing the experience, personnel and technological know-how to create a wide range of tailor-made blockchain systems to meet all kinds of needs.
We’re experts in the field of Distributed Ledger Technology, we understand the ability the technology has to disrupt long-standing industries and create entirely new business models, and we’re set on channeling our knowledge and expertise into connecting the real-world with the power and potential DLT has to shape our collective future.
We're opening " Junior Go Developer " vacancy for an engineering role in our R&D team. You will be responsible for the Backend development of new and ongoing projects and actively participate in connecting the real world with the power and potential of Distributed Ledger Technology.
● Development of our high-loaded Web applications Back-end
● Working with our Block-chain API
● Rest API development
● Micro services development with Docker containerization
● Working and maintaining different types of DB
● Develop Unit tests when needed
● Effectively communicate and document the developed software
● Work closely with team in an agile environment to ensure a high-quality product.
● Bachelor’s degree in engineering, math, physics or computer science or equivalent
● 1,5 year or more of experience in Back-end development
● Practical experience with MongoDB, MySQL
● Good knowledge Go and experience with any other language Ruby, Elixir, Rust, C++, Erlang, Python
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Basic experience in agile software development (Jira, Redmine, Confluence)
● Basic Knowledge about an Application Lifecycle Development
● Practical experience with Docker containerization
● First insights into automation with CI\CD (Jenkins, Gitlab && etc.)
● First insights with TDD
● Basic experience with cloud services
● User of git/github/gitlab
● Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work both independently and as part of a team
● Redis, Postgres
● WebSockets, RabbitMQ, Protobuf
● Experience with IOT
● Experience with Blockchain.
If you’re down the blockchain rabbit hole and you’re looking for somewhere to apply your skills, go ahead and get in touch on: [email protected]
Perks & Benefits
● An environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication. We encourage you to put forward your ideas and thoughts
● Office / co-working / events space in the heart of Berlin
● The opportunity to contribute to cutting edge projects in a new and exciting industry with the potential to positively reshape our world
● The opportunity to ‘be your own boss’ – take responsibility for your work from day one
● An international team of DLT pioneers
● Flexible working hours