Lead Backend Engineer (Go) at Superthread - Remote
Salary £60,000 to £90,000 a year
Company Website https://www.superthread.com/
Published November 2020
Applicants This Week 10
Superthread is a remote company headquartered in London.
Our mission is to build collaborative software that’s Super-Fast (20 times faster than Jira and Confluence) and Nice-To-Use.
We are seeking a talented Lead Backend Engineer (Golang) to help us achieve our mission.
What you will do
- You will implement high-quality and readable code which has 100% test coverage.
- You will build scalable, robust, and performant microservices.
- You will automate everything that can be automated.
Who we are looking for
- You love programming and well-crafted software.
- You are tidy, organized, steady, and persistent.
- You like to leave things better than they found them.
- You have varied interests.
- You must have top-notch communication skills and fluency in English.
- We focus on our users rather than our competitors.
- We care about the detail.
- We embrace innovation.
- We embrace the long-term.
- We believe in work-life balance.
- You will team up with the founder to create a great product with your signature on it.
- You’ll join us at an early stage. You will receive an attractive package, and if things go well, meaningful equity ownership.
- We are backed by top European SaaS VC’s.