Get access to exclusive discount on Golang courses up to 25% off
Last developer joined
Upload Your CV
Go to your Inbox & Confirm Your Application
Lead Blockchain Developer at Elyps - Paris, France
Salary €70,000 to €80,000 a year Company Websitehttps://www.elyps.com Published December 2023 Applicants This Week 5
We’re looking for a Lead Blockchain Developer experienced in developing and scaling financial solutions with global exposure to different regulated environments. We are seeking a problem solver who enjoys collaborating across teams. We are looking for a transparent communicator even when it is challenging, seeking to surround herself/himself with like-minded people.
At the beginning of your journey at Elyps, you will work directly with the CTO designing and implementing decentralized applications that will support millions of transactions of our global user base. As we get ready for our launch in Q2, you will have the mission to build the best in class team of Blockchain Developers team with the purpose to build a scalable blockchain architecture that will support the offering of all our financial service products internationally.
At Elyps, we encourage all our employees to have an effective positive attitude that shows we all care about each others' concerns, finding the way to tackle challenges in the best way possible as we keep moving forward with our mission of building one of the most secure and scalable banking products within the FinTech space.
What your day will look like
- You will take ownership of designing and implementing decentralised applications built on blockchain technology that will improve Elyps' product offering.
- You will design and develop the smart contract ecosystem and create POC's based on potential areas of success within Elyps.
- You will work with backend and infrastructure teams to make sure the blockchain ecosystem fit nicely within the infrastructure, and scalability/reliability is designed and implemented from scratch.
- As we scale, you will build and mentor a team of highly skilled blockchain developers, creating a culture of low stress and growth-oriented.
- You will identify training and development opportunities for your team, encouraging them to be the best version of themselves.
- You build tools for yourself and others to increase efficiency and to make hard or repetitive tasks easy and quick.
- You will continuously explore new technologies that will delight the user experience of Elyps customers, being at the forefront of a rapidly changing digital environment.
- You have 1+years of Bytecode, Ethereum, Geth, Hyperledger, Infura, Parity, Quorum, Solidity, Truffle or other blockchain platforms and technologies.
- You have a robust understanding of algorithms, cryptography, distributed systems architecture, security and data structures.
- You have hands-on experience in cryptography such as digital signature, encryption based on asymmetric or symmetric keys, key agreement.
- You have a good understanding of cloud platforms, preferably GCP and you are familiarised with CI and/or CD.
- You have experience building and mentoring teams of skilled developers creating innovative and forward-thinking digital products for consumers.
- You want to work in a startup environment because you like the idea of doing a bit of everything.
- You like to take ownership of your work and you are accountable for it.