Lead DevOps Consultant at Contino - London, United Kingdom
Salary £75,000 to £100,000 a year
Company Website http://contino.io/
Published: October 2018
Contino help transform the biggest enterprise organisations in the world.
We’re a rapidly growing company from humble beginnings and realising big aspirations.
Our team of DevOps Consultants are the problem solvers across the array of Digital Transformations we work on; assisting with innovative ideas, technical implementations, solving complex problems and taking our customers on our journey.
What do you need for the job?
We’re lucky to be working in a way that embraces an open and agnostic approach to technology. Our customers are spread across a wide range of industries with big ideas. We are there to make those a reality.
We don’t have a set tech-stack, but you should probably have some experience across these areas of the following as possible;
- Proven leadership, mentoring and coaching experience across different skill levels
- An approachable, friendly and helpful demeanour
- Demonstrable exposure to enterprise environments, larger collaborative teams or transformation projects at scale
- Passion for success, proper team-work and solution design
The Tech Bit
- Cloud implementation/engineering (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Configuration Management (Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Containerisation & Orchestration (Docker, Terraform, Kubernetes, Sysdig, Mesos..)
- Scripting or Development (Python, Java, Bash, Go)
- Methodologies (TDD, BDD, Agile, Lean, DevOps)
- CI/CD (Jenkins, TeamCity, Travis, Bamboo, GoCD)
- DevOps enabled environments
- Agile methodologies
Perks & Benefits
- Fast growing start-up organisation with huge opportunity for personal and professional development
- Market leading DevOps consultancy; be at the forefront of a new marketplace
- Highly experienced and accessible leadership team providing mentoring and support
- Genuinely competitive salary, bonus scheme and benefits package including (but not limited to): private medical insurance, critical illness cover, childcare vouchers, travelcard loans, life insurance, birthday presents and monthly gifts.
- Central London office space with free beer taps and ping pong tables along with monthly socials.
- Agile working environment giving everyone the autonomy to deliver to the best of their abilities.
- Hugely collaborative working environment where every person’s viewpoint is considered - a chance to make your mark on the business from day 1!
- Financially backed business meaning security and support for new initiatives and global market expansion
- Chance to work on projects across the world and across a variety of challenges
- Pre-Screen selection process by our Technology Talent team
- Technical Telephone interview stage to uncover your talents
- Face to Face interview with senior leadership, HR and squad members to assess your technical and cultural fit for the business.