Lead Software Engineer at Lava - Remote (United States)
Salary $129,000 to $159,000 a year
Company Website https://www.lava.ai
Published June 2022
Applicants This Week 1
Who we are:
LAVA is a realtime data activation company that enables businesses to sense and respond instantly to customer needs by turning realtime data into instant action.
This is a great opportunity to join a startup with a seasoned team that is working on the latest technology stack serving premium global customers.
As a Software Engineer, you will play an integral part in designing frontend components and services for new feature developments of the LAVA platform.
What you will do:
- Work alongside cross-functional counterparts including designers and backend on new features
- Come up with creative, outside-the-box solutions for complex problems
- Actively participate in writing unit tests, improving quality, and performing code reviews
- Seek out new technology and design patterns in collaboration with your counterparts; propose and drive changes with the customers in mind.
- Build scalable and resilient APIs that our customers and partners can depend on
- Write clean, simple, well-tested code that is easy to understand and maintain.
- Provide technical leadership, coaching, and mentorship to other developers.
What you will bring:
- Go expertise is a must
- You can break apart large projects into small incremental steps and can extract the minimum viable product out of an ambitious idea.
- You have experience designing and building features and systems for scale and resiliency.
- A creative mind to apply the above technology in cutting edge and innovative ways
- A strong drive to solve real customer problems
- Fun and energy to an innovative team in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with messaging or streaming solutions
- You have experience developing publicly versioned APIs, as well as experience and opinions about API types like Rest and GraphQL and formats like JSON API.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $129,000.00 - $159,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Golang: 3 years (Required)
- Angular: 3 years (Preferred)
Fully Remote (US Residents Only)