Machine Learning Infrastructure Engineer at Cortex Labs - Oakland, USA, RemoteSalary
$100k - $130k• Company Website https://www.cortexlabs.com
Cortex is an open-source platform for building, deploying, and managing machine learning applications in production. We believe that machine learning should be a core competency of every engineering organization. Our goal is to help engineering teams build better machine learning systems, faster.
We are a VC-backed startup founded by infrastructure engineers with backgrounds from Google, Illumio, and the Berkeley ASPIRE Lab. We are looking for thoughtful and ambitious engineers to join our founding team.
- Play an integral role in architecting, building, and maintaining our product.
- Build and deploy scalable, reliable, and secure machine learning infrastructure.
- Design and implement workflows to make machine learning engineers more productive.
- Help us define our technical roadmap and our engineering culture.
- Experience designing and building large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS / GCP / Azure).
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with data processing tools such as Spark is a plus.
- Experience with machine learning tools such as TensorFlow is a plus.
- Experience building end-to-end machine learning systems is a plus.