Platform Engineer at Paradino - London, United KingdomSalary
£50K - £70K• Company Website http://paradino.io/
At Paradino we’re building a platform to solve Cloud and DevOps challenges for our customers. We have an ambitious roadmap and are looking for an experienced person to grow the platform and contribute to on-going engineering best-practices.
Our day-to-day engineering projects include infrastructure automation, UI development, developer tooling, API design, backend-development, prototyping and everything in-between. You’ll have the opportunity to be involved across all projects, with help and guidance provided where you need it.
We try to remain open in our technology choices, choosing the best tool for the job. Our current stack includes:
Golang, Node, Python, Terraform, Consul, Serverless / Lambda, Docker, Bash, Powershell, and a lot of AWS.
We’re open to candidates with a wide range of backgrounds and career goals – you might want to broaden your experience or choose to specialise in a particular area.
Our key requirements are:
- Familiarity with several of the above technologies
- Understanding of Microservices architecture
- Experience in owning and deploying a product end-to-end
Bonus points for:
- Deep knowledge of build systems, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Familiarity with deployment and monitoring tools
- Experience with AWS, GCP or Azure
- Linux / SSH / Remote server admin
- Kubernetes, Istio