Remote Golang Backend Developer at Infura - Remote (Europe, USA)
$90k - $150k • Company Website https://infura.io
REMOTE GOLANG DEVELOPER (Europe and U.S.)
About Infura at ConsenSys:
Infura is a platform for decentralized infrastructure, and it is one of ConsenSys’ flagship projects. Infura is widely recognized in the Ethereum ecosystem, and its infrastructure powers other very popular projects in the space.
Infura is aiming to be an infrastructure powerhouse and a “source of truth” of the decentralized world.
About the role:
- Architect and build software that helps Ethereum clients (like Geth and Parity) to scale massively.
- Collaborate with a team of senior engineers to build the infrastructure powerhouse of the decentralized world.
- Support and promote the Ethereum ecosystem, with a front row seat to ICOs and other major events in this exciting and rapidly growing ecosystem.
- Experience with API design and implementation
- Ability to architect software using the services provided by a cloud provider
- Ability to incorporate the requirements of both the frontend and infrastructure domains into software design
- Familiarity with AWS
- Familiarity with Linux
- Familiarity with Docker
- Familiarity with Redis
- Familiarity with RDMSes such as MySQL
- Ability to analyze and optimize performance in high-traffic internet applications
- A constant desire to improve, learn more, and take things higher
- Strong communication and documentation skills as well as proven ability to work within a team
- At least four years’ backend engineering experience, a large portion of which in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
- Blockchain / Ethereum experience a strong plus
- DevOps experience
- Experience with or knowledge of large scale, high volume systems
- Experience in small start-up environments