Senior Back-End Developer at Advanced Blockchain AG - Berlin, Germany
Salary €75,000 to €90,000 a year
Company Website http://advancedblockchain.com
Published July 2019
Applicants This Week 8
Advanced Blockchain AG are looking for an experienced Back-End Developer to join our core development team. You’ll be taking on new and ongoing projects with industry leading clients looking to be the first to implement and benefit from blockchain technology.
What we offer:
- An environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team
spirit and open communication. We encourage you to put forward your
thoughts and ideas.
- An open plan office in the heart of Berlin.
- The opportunity to contribute to cutting edge projects in a new and exciting
industry with the potential to positively reshape our world.
- An international team of DLT pioneers from 12 different countries.
- Flexible working hours.
- Back-end development of our high-loaded web applications.
- Working with our Blockchain API.
- Rest API development.
- Micro services development with Docker containerisation.
- Working and maintaining different types of DB.
- Collaboration and architecture planning with the team and CTO on a high-
performance back-end infrastructure.
- Mentoring your team.
- 5+ years in back-end development
- Practical experience with MongoDB, MySQL, Redis, Postgres
- Strong knowledge of Go and experience with C++, Python
- Practical experience WebSockets, RabbitMQ, Protobuf
- Practical experience with Docker containerisation
- Practical experience with TDD
- Hands-on skills with automation and CI/CD (Jenkins, CircleCI)
- Practical experience with PHP
- Experience with Amazon AWS, Kubernetes
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar
- Experience with Git
- Web services (REST, RPC, gRPC)
- Upper intermediate English / ability to communicate and work in an English
- Distributed Systems Technologies
- Experience with C, Elixir, Rust, Ruby, C#, Haskell
- Parallel Computing, Algorithms, Graph Theory, Applied Mathematics
- Security frameworks
- Monitoring systems (Grafana, Prometheus, Nagios)
- Apache, nginx
- Basic knowledge of JS
Get in touch with Diane Danne our HR Manager on: [email protected] for more information on the position or to schedule a call.