Senior Back End Engineer (Go) at Vidsy - London, United KingdomSalary
£50k - £65k• Company Website https://vidsy.co
Vidsy is the new way to create, combining tech with a new generation of creators and its world leading creative intelligence to deliver best-in-class video ads.
Vidsy is one of the fastest growing creative platforms globally with offices in New York & London. The creative platform driving digital transformation for the world’s leading advertisers, Vidsy is a creative partner with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and Pinterest, while also being awarded Facebook’s Global Innovator for ‘Creativity in Video’.
Vidsy is built on 3 key pillars; Create, Disrupt and Unite. We believe that fates of brands and creators are intertwined; and that together we can build a new advertising model that drives value for all. Vidsy is defining a new era of creativity empowered by technology, constantly evolving and always in motion.
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help us to build and scale the services that power our innovative products. We use cutting edge technologies such as GoLang, React, Redux and microservices to power our platform and products.
This is a chance to have a real impact, where your contributions make a difference and you will have input into the way code, culture and product are built at Vidsy.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Being involved in the end-to-end lifecycle of features, from concept to deployment to metrics.
- Contributing to our technical discussions and architecture.
- Working in an autonomous, multi-functional team of developers, QA engineers, designers and product owners.
- 5+ years experience in software engineering (GoLang, Ruby, Python, PHP and/or C) or equivalent.
- Commercial experience working in GoLang and with distributed systems.
- Solid foundation of architecting production services at scale.
- A good understanding of design patterns and software engineering principles.
- Pragmatic approach to writing unit and integration tests.
- An active interest in programming with Go (it’s our primary back end language).
- An understanding of large micro-service oriented architectures.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products.
Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.