Senior Backend Engineer (DevOps/Go) at Glassnode - Berlin, GermanySalary
$65k – $85k• Company Website https://www.glassnode.com
With Glassnode we are bringing transparency to the blockchain and cryptocurrency space. Glassnode builds applications that provide new ways of delivering crystal clear insights into blockchains and cryptocurrencies.
At its core, Glassnode is a data analytics tool that aggregates and visualizes a large number of different data sources. With a particular focus on blockchain data and user-centric interfaces, we aim at delivering intelligible, actionable and unique insights from the crypto world, helping investors to make educated decisions in the overly emotional and irrational market, as well as equipping blockchain teams with valuable insights on their projects and tokens.
We are searching for a driven and proactive backend engineer with a strong DevOps experience ready to contribute in taking the existing product to the next level. You would be expected to take over multiple DevOps tasks, contribute to the development of APIs, microservices, and new features, all in the context of a distributed system with a high load of data from blockchains and cryptocurrencies.
We would like to hear from you, if:
- You have a strong interest in cryptocurrencies and blockchain and/or connections to the crypto scene
- You have 3-5 years of working experience in software engineering
- You have DevOps experience
- You are proficient with Golang, Kubernetes, Helm, TICK Stack (InfluxDB), cloud providers (preferably Google Compute Engine)
- You have experience building distributed systems and data pipelines
- You have very good English communication skills
Joining the project, you embark on a challenging journey shaping the innovative product in a revolutionary sphere of blockchain and cryptocurrencies. You’ll have a chance to develop professionally and personally, work on unique and challenging problems of data collection, distributed systems, and high scalability.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous learning budget
- Possibility to attend conferences
- Flexibility in the work environment (moving desks, home office)
- Access to a large amount of diverse crypto-related data to explored and analyzed
- An ambitious founding team with many years of experience in the crypto space